The latest version of the Mirage III aircraft, released under the Dassault Aviation license, is the unique “S” reconnaissance version. The Mirage license was built by a factory in Emmen, Switzerland. Extensive changes were made to the plane, including a much more powerful airframe and the adoption of American avionics. Two versions of the aircraft were produced: the Mirage IIIS was the fighter version of the aircraft, and the Mirage IIIRS was the reconnaissance aircraft that replaced the nose radar with a set of cameras. Only 36 fighters and 18 reconnaissance aircraft were built. They served in the Swiss Air Force from 1967 to 2003, giving way to the F/A-18C aircraft, which are also offered by COBI.
We at COBI released the Mirage IIIS model in 1:48 scale under the original license from Dassault Aviation. It was developed entirely from 453 COBI building blocks and is intended for both play and display. The design of the aircraft has been improved in relation to the previously released Mirage 2000. Due to the detailed reproduction of even the smallest details, it will be a great decoration for any collection of military enthusiasts and modern military aviation. Only high-quality, durable prints were used in the model. The plane has many movable elements such as wheels that can be folded up, ailerons, an opening pilot's cockpit and finally weapons. The set includes a special pilot body that can be placed in the cockpit. The set also includes a special display stand and a plate with the name of the set.
Armed Forces is a series that includes perfectly reproduced models of military vehicles currently used throughout the world. There are armored cars, transporters, tanks, helicopters and airplanes of the current generation here.
- 453 high-quality elements.
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition.
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions.
- Special pilot body that can be placed inside the cockpit.
- Display stand with the model name.
- Original license of Dassault Aviation.
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 29 cm (17.5 ") x 6.9 cm (2.7") x 12 cm (4.7 ").