The Fokker D.VII is a German fighter aircraft built in a biplane arrangement with mixed construction, mostly wooden. This is one of the most dangerous German fighters of the First World War. After the end of the Great War, several dozen of these planes made a different route to Poland and became part of the Polish Air Force.
This new block model created by COBI has many moving parts including wheels, ailerons and a propeller. At the controls, one can seat a limited figure of the German pilot and the ace of aviation. The kit comes with a plate with the name of the aircraft, which will make the display more attractive. Thanks to a solid construction, the model can be used for both playing and for the adornment of every collector of aviation and history.
- 219 high-quality blocks
- produced in the EU by a company with an over 20 years of tradition of producing quality construction blocks
- meets all safety standards for children's toys
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- clear and intuitive instruction manual based on drawings and icon
- figure of a pilot
- plate with the name of the aircraft
Dimensions of the model (length x height x height): 22 cm (8.6 ") x 27 cm (10.6") x 10.5 cm (4.1 "),
The dimensions of the box (length x height x height): 27.5 x 5.5 x 22 cm