A unique Limited Edition set from COBI, the new Panzer III tank was created in 1:28 scale. The collector's set has been enriched with elements of the field workshop equipment. Here you will find a table with tools, a stool, a double ladder, a block compressor, a gas cylinder for a welding machine, new types of boxes, block wrenches, hammers, a screwdriver, a barrel and canisters. The set also includes four figures of Afrika Korps soldiers and mechanics and a characteristic Italian soldier figure! The whole set is complemented by an engraved black plate with an individual number and a paper certificate with the signature of the President of COBI. The certificate has a number corresponding to the number of the edition!
The Panzer III Ausf. J is a completely new model made of COBI construction blocks. It has many movable elements such as: opening hatches, movable barrel of cannons and rotating wheels and tracks in a new size! The option to build two versions of the gun (2-in-1) is also noteworthy. Additional elements allow the builder to choose between the long and short-barreled version of the tank! A large number of detailed prints reflect important details of the vehicle! The service hatches can be opened to see the block-built engine mounted inside the vehicle. Another advantage of the set is a very solid construction, which faithfully reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration. The model is perfect as part of the collection of mature and younger enthusiasts of history and armored weapons.
The Panzerkampfwagen III was a German medium tank from World War II. It was the most modified and multi-purpose model serving in the army of the Third Reich. In the years 1937-1943, many versions of the tank were created. The utilitarian chassis served as the basis for the production of other military vehicles. It was a very successful construction, used until the very end of the war. The crew consisted of 5 people. The tank also participated in hostilities on all European fronts and in North Africa.
- 1,015 high-quality blocks
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 5 figures with accessories!
- Two cannons to choose from (short and long)
- Equipment elements
- Lots of accessories
- Numbered, black, laser-engraved nameplate
- A numbered certificate with the signature of the President of the COBI company
Model dimensions (L x H): 23 cm (9.6 ″) x 6.5 cm (2.56 ″)