The limited-edition model of the famous Ju-88 bomber has been carefully developed with the use of 1,300 building blocks in the sensational large scale 1:32. The set includes only permanent prints. You will not find a single sticker here! To better reflect the complicated shape of the cockpit, we have developed new patterns of blocks! There are also two pilot figures in the cockpit. The set includes movable elements such as propellers, ailerons and bomb hatches. Detachable bombs and retractable wheels are underneath the wings. Thanks to the intuitive instructions based on clear illustrations, the construction is simple. The plane is a must for all fans of history, aviation, military and military technology.
The set was entirely manufactured in Poland in the European Union.
The Limited Edition of JUNKERS JU-88 has been enriched with additional markings placed under the wings and a specially designed brick base that is able to support such a large model! The whole is complemented by a black engraved plate with the name of the set and an individual number. As always, the Limited Edition includes a paper certificate with a handwritten signature of the President of COBI. The certificate has a number consistent with those on the block plate and the packaging intended for transporting the set. Complete your collection, and build history, piece by piece, with COBI!
The Junkers JU-88 is another awesome set among the huge planes from COBI and the new star of the Historical Collection dedicated to the Second World War. The Ju-88 was a German twin-engine aircraft with versatile characteristics. It was called the "German Mosquito" for a reason. It can be easily compared with the West de Havilland Mosquito, which is also available from COBI! The Ju-88 was designed as a high-speed bomber and was perfect for low altitude attacks and shallow diving flight. It could also act as a night fighter, torpedo bomber and reconnaissance aircraft. It was one of the most popular planes of World War II! In the years 1939-1945, almost 15,000 units of this machine in many versions were produced.
- 1,300 high-quality elements,
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 100% prints, no stickers
- Additional limited prints
- A large block display stand
- A numbered, engraved plate with the name of the set
- Two figures, including one additional
- Certificate of authenticity
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 45 cm (18 ") x 61 cm (24") x 15 cm (5.9 ")