The PT-91 Twardy is a Polish main tank developed on the basis of the T-72M1 model. The prototype was built in 1991. The vehicle has a new DRAWA fire control system and has ERAWA reactive armor. The crew of this tank consists of three people: commander, gunner and mechanic-driver. It reaches speeds of about 60 km / h on the road and about 40 km / h in the field.
This new model from COBI is built to 1:28 scale model and is composed of 535 high quality blocks. The graphics on the blocks imitate the true graphics on the tank and are pad-printed on the blocks. The tank has numerous movable parts including rotating wheels and moving caterpillars, which in the course of moving produce a sound that is similar to the real clashing and creaking of steel elements that rub against one another. The crew hatches can be opened and closed. You can also move a heavy machine gun as well as raise and lower the barrel of the tank and rotate the tower to the right and left without restrictions (just like the real tank). The set also includes two figurines of contemporary Polish soldiers: commander with binoculars (with protective camouflage on the face) and tank drivers. This model is released under license and in close cooperation with the Polish tank manufacturer, "Bumar-Łabędy S.A.".
• 535 high-quality blocks
• produced in the EU by a company with over an 20 years of tradition of producing quality construction blocks
• meets all safety standards for children's toys
• fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
• clear and intuitive instruction manual based on drawings and icons
• two figures of Polish tankers: commander and driver
• dimensions of the model (length x height x height): 36 cm (14.17 ") x 13.5 cm (5.31") x 10 cm (3.94 ")
The dimensions of the box (length x height x height): 45 x 6 x 30.5 cm