During it’s first, maiden voyage, on the night of April 14-15, 1912, on the Southampton-Cherbourg-Queenstown-New York route, the British transatlantic RMS Titanic collided with an iceberg and sank. This accident is one of the most well-known maritime disasters and the subject of many conspiracy theories. As many as 892 crewmembers served the ship. It was 268.99 meters long and 29.41 meters wide. It was deemed a technical miracle of the beginning of the 20th century.
The ship model consists of 1100 blocks. Once completed, it is 64 cm long (25.2”), and 19 cm high (7,5”). It is faithfully reproduced in 1: 450 scale using the smallest details and carefully follows the shape and design of its legendary original.This set will be the ultimate challenge for all block builders. It does not require gluing or painting, and all graphics and inscriptions are applied to the blocks in the form of very durable prints that do not wear off or fade under the influence of the sun, water or even very intense fun. No stickers were used in the model. The set is intended for people over 10 years of age. It will certainly give a lot of satisfaction to both the youngest fans of blocks and adult enthusiasts of history and maritime art. The set also includes a special black base with a plate with the name of the ship.
- 1100 high quality blocks,
- manufactured in the EU by a company with an over 20-year tradition of producing quality construction blocks,
- meets or exceeds all safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- all decorations are pad-printed on the blocks,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with the name of the ship printed,
- scale 1: 450.