The Škoda Octavia is a very popular compact passenger car produced under the Czech brand Škoda since 1996. In 2020, the fourth generation Škoda Octavia RS model debuted, and has been conquering the market since then.
For the first time in the COBI catalog, we present a modern passenger car in a large scale 1:12 in a collector's Executive Edition! The huge block model is 38,5 cm long and consists of 2,622 high-quality elements. The set includes a stable block display stand, on which the car looks even more magnificent! A special brick with the Škoda logo and model name is placed in the stand! This high-tech brake pad set is released under the original license of the Škoda brand. The realistic model is distinguished by the use of a large number of high-quality prints! We completely gave up on stickers. New elements have been designed especially for the needs of such large sets, providing additional functionalities. It features a movable steering wheel, which we can turn the tires, hinges for opening doors, and body and trim elements. A brick-built engine is located under the tilting hood. Numerous details such as lights, clocks, wheels, logos, and interior features create a coherent whole with the perfectly reproduced characteristic shape of this vehicle.
The model is perfect for collectors and car enthusiasts. Clear and intuitive instructions leading through the steps and blocks packed in numbered pouches make the construction process run smoothly.
Škoda Auto is a Czech manufacturer of passenger cars founded in 1895 in Mláda Boleslav. Škoda has been part of the Volkswagen AG group since 1991 and its cars are offered all over the world.
- 2,622 high-quality blocks
- Block stand
- A plate with the name of the car
- Product under the original Škoda license
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Large scale 1:12
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 37 cm (14.6 ") x 14.5 cm (5.7") x 12 cm (4.7")