This set of blocks (no. 4816) - USS Enterprise (CV-6) - is a limited edition. In this configuration and with these additions will not be repeated.
The model was designed in a standard 1:300 scale. It consists of 2530 blocks and therefore will provide many hours of exciting construction and fun. We used high quality prints on the bricks, which accurately reproduce the painting and details of the original ship. These prints do not rub off, even during intense fun. The model comes with 10 micro airplanes and a special transparent block which, when attached to the board, can imitate the taking off plane.
To this set of USS Enterprise (CV-6) we added a special display stand, which is used to present the built aircraft carrier.
The limited edition of this legendary combat unit additionally includes two black laser-fired plates with data of the mapped ship. They contain information such as: the name of the ship, authentic dimensions, model scale, individual serial number of the set. In the box you will also find the original, exclusively issued, paper certificate of authenticity (with the number according to the nameplate) in A4 format with the handwritten signature of the COBI President.
This set is extremely advanced, the edition is exclusive and therefore will certainly satisfy all fans of the Navy, history and modeling.
- 2530 high quality items,
- Certificate of originality with an individual number and handwritten signature of the COBI President,
- Two laser-burned nameplates,
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition,
- Meet the safety standards for children's products,
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
- Printed pads do not deform and do not fade during play or under temperature,
- Clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- Moving parts,
- 10 miniature aircraft models,
- A special transparent block which, when attached to the underlay, can imitate a take-off plane.
Box dimensions (L x W x H): 75 x 10 x 32 cm
Dimensions of model (L x W x H): 83 x 13 x 17.5 cm