WARNING! The latest paper catalog COBI 2020/2 will be added to each package and vehicle name plate with individual set number of a fired laser, and paper certificate of authenticity with a handwritten signature of the PRESIDENT of COBI.
From the world of COBI comes a Limited Edition set of the Karl-Gerät 040.
The 60 cm Karl-Gerät 040 was the heaviest self-propelled mortar used during the Second World War. It was equipped with a huge 60 cm gun. The Germans managed to produce only a few copies. Karl Gerät number 6, commonly referred to as "Ziu", was used to shell Warsaw during the 1944 Uprising.
This limited-edition set includes additional figures, a paper certificate of authenticity with a handwritten signature from the President of COBI and a special nameplate with an individual set number. This Limited-Edition model contains mortar markings with the number III called "Thor".
This amazing COBI model utilizes blocks and has many features such as rotating wheels and tracks, a movable gun barrel and a charging system. Three figures of German soldiers and a guard dog are included. The limited set contains an additional two special figures of German artillerymen. This is a perfect set for collectors who wish to build and display or for any child just wishing to play with this fantastic set.
- 1550 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other brands of building blocks,
- the overprinted blocks do not deform and do not pale during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- 100% prints, no stickers,
- three figurines of German soldiers and a dog of the Field Gendarmerie,
- two additional special figurines of German artillery,
- vehicle name plate with individual set number of a fired laser,
- a paper certificate of authenticity with a handwritten signature of the PRESIDENT of COBI.