The Horch830BK convertible made in the sensational scale of 1:35 is another set honoring the history of the automotive industry! The use of elements specially designed for the needs of vehicles makes COBI models very attractive and helps them feature many surprising details. Particularly noteworthy are precise prints in place of the stickers used in the past. The Horch830BK model is much shorter than the limousine, which was driven, among others, by General De Gaulle.
The set includes a figure of Stefan Starzyński, a politician, soldier, and, above all, the memorable president of Warsaw, who refused to evacuate from the city and acted as the Civil Commissioner at the Warsaw Defense Command until the very end. As an excellent organizer, he developed the civil defense network and constantly kept up the spirit of the fighting population of Warsaw.
Horch is a German automotive company founded at the beginning of the 20th century in Zwickau (Saxony). From the very beginning Horch cars were characterized by high quality, modern technical solutions and excellent craftsmanship. In 1933, the luxury sedan "Horch 830" debuted on the market and it immediately became a hit. This prompted the manufacturer to release new variants of the car. In the following years, the shortened Horch 830BK and the Horch 830BL in the elongated body version appeared.
- 243 high-quality components.
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition.
- Meets the safety standards for products for children.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature.
- Car model.
- Figure inspired by the figure of Stefan Starzyński.
Model dimensions (L x H): 12 cm (4.7 ") x 6 cm (2.4").