The M-24 Chaffee was an American light tank produced between 1943 and 1945. There were about 4,700 such tanks built. They replaced the Stuart M3/M5 produced earlier. During World War II they took part in battles in France, Italy and Germany. After the war they were left in American Army armament and took part in in the Korean War.
The model has a rotating turret, barrel and carbine move up and down, 2 operable trap doors and bonnet. The equipment includes also a chest, canister, sack, binoculars and machine guns.
- 350 blocks
- 1 figure – tank commander
- Block replica of weapon – machine gun Thompson and Browning M2
- Bodywork with pad printing
- Easy to follow instruction manual
- Compatible with other leading brands of construction blocks
- Model dimensions: 198mm x 102mm x 100mm (length x width x height)