The M36 Jackson was an American Tank Destroyer used during WWII and was commonly called the ‘Slugger”. It was constructed as a weapon against the German Heavy Tanks that were able to destroy an enemy even from a great distance. The M36 Jackson appeared at the battlefront in 1944. From the beginning of WWII till the end there were approximately 1,400 tanks produced. This tank was highly admired by the soldiers and quite successful.
It employed a unique open turret whose goal was to reduce the massive weight of the tank. It was later covered by a light folding roof that was designed to protect the crew from grenades and explosion debris. This historic model by COBI of the American Tank Destroyer M36 Jackson is faithfully designed in a standard green color and is 1:35 scale. This is one of many vehicles included in the collection of American Armed Forces from the Historical Collection of WWII from COBI.
This unique set includes movable parts such as a cannon that moves up and down, rotating turret, wheels and tracks. It also includes two figures of American soldier.
● 460 high quality blocks
● 2 figures of soldiers with accessories
● Manufactured in EU by a company with an over 20-year reputation of creating quality construction blocks
● Conform to every toy safety standard available
● Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
● Easy-to-follow and intuitive instruction manual based on pictures and icons
● Model dimensions (length x width x height): 24 cm (9.6”) x 12 cm (4.7”) x 11.5 cm (4.5”)
● Box dimensions (length x width x height): 45.0 x 6.0 x 30.5 cm