The 105 mm Howitzer Motor Carriage M7, nicknamed the “Priest”, was an American self-propelled artillery vehicle used at every battlefront of WWII. It was given the official service name “Priest” due to the pulpit-like machine gun ring. The operational duty of the M7 was infantry fire support. The M7 construction was based on M3 Lee medium tank chassis, and it was armed with M1A2 105 mm howitzer and 12.7 mm machine gun.
This new construction block model from COBI is designed with high precision and durability.
It can be used not only as a static model but also as a toy that will give every collector joy. The model consists of movable parts such as: wheels, tracks, rotating machine gun and also main hatch that can be opened. The set includes two figures of soldiers: commander and infantry soldier which are equipped with torch, M1917 pistol, M1 Garand machine gun, hatchet and two canisters. In addition, a special playing card with vehicle statistics can be found inside.
- 500 high quality blocks.
- 2 figures of a soldiers with accessories.
- A special playing card with vehicle statistics.
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with an over 20-year tradition of creating quality blocks.
- Conforms to all safety standards created for toys.
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks.
- Easy-to-follow and intuitive instruction manual.
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 19 cm (7.48”) x 10,5 cm (4.13”) x 11 cm (4.33”).
Box dimensions (length x width x height): 45 x 6 x 30,5 cm.