Panzer IV Ausf.G - Limited Edition. The expected date of the beginning of the dispatch is 16 April 2021.
The dispatch process will take several days and will be carried out in the order of orders placed and paid for.
The unique Limited Edition Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf. G in Deutsches Afrikakorps (DAK) markings contains 5 minifigures of soldiers, a brick palm tree with a piece of substrate and two pieces of brick barbed wire. This extensive set comes with a laser-etched black plate with the individual limited-edition number and vehicle name. The box also contains a paper Certificate of Authenticity signed personally by the President of COBI.
The Panzerkampfwagen IV tank set contains 608 high-quality COBI building blocks. The faithfully rendered World War II brick vehicle is covered with prints that do not smear or scratch during heavy use. Other German soldier figures from the Afrika Korps are also available. The tank commander is equipped with a P08 Parabellum pistol and rubber goggles. The driver is equipped with a new type of binoculars. In the box you will also find additional figures depicting: a mechanic with tools, an infantry soldier with an MG 34 rifle and a paratrooper (Fallschirmjäger) in a distinctive helmet with a MP 40 submachine gun. The limited-edition figures have received a new type of slightly taller legs with washed-out booties. You can attach the accessories available in the package to the tank or equip figures with them. The set has a crowbar, a hammer, a wire and a chest to top it off. Many moving elements such as the tank turret, barrel, rotating wheels and tracks, and tilting service flaps that hide the engines, which make the model even more attractive. Collectors and fans of history and armored weapons are sure to want to include this model in their collection.
The Panzerkampfwagen IV was a German medium tank produced during World War II. It was one of the best armored vehicles of the period. Many different versions of this tank have been designed and developed. The variations differed in armor thickness and armament. Throughout the production period from 1938 to 1945, the Panzer IV had the status of a base tank. Until 1942, it was the heaviest tank of the Third Reich.
- 608 high-quality components
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition
- The pads meet the safety standards for children's products
- Fully compatible with other brands of building blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Easy-to-read and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step instructions
- Five figures including three exclusive figures
- Laser-etched black numbered plate
- Certificate of Authenticity with handwritten signature of the President of COBI
Model dimensions (length x width x height): 21.5 cm (8.5") x 10.5 (4.1") x 9.5 cm (3.7")