The German Sd. 165 Hummel or "Bumblebee" was a German self-propelled field gun operated during World War II. It was based on the Geschützwagen III/IV chassis and armed with a 15 cm howitzer. It was used by the German Wehrmacht during the Second World War from early 1943 until the end of the war. This model presents a version of the winter camouflage from the Eastern Front in 1944 year.
This new set from COBI is made entirely out of construction blocks and is an excellent addition to collectors or those passionate about military, history and armored weapons. Thanks to its durable construction and numerous movable components such as wheels, caterpillars, barrels and hatches, the model is also suitable as a great toy for the youngest block fan. The set includes two figurines of German soldiers with accessories, as well as a vehicle statistics card for use in a historical battle game, the rules of which can be downloaded free of charge on the COBI website.
• 575 High quality blocks
• Produced in the EU by a company with a more than 20 year tradition of manufacturing quality construction blocks
• Meets or exceeds all safety standards for children’s toys
• Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
• Easy to read and intuitive instruction manual based on drawings and icons
• Two figurines of soldiers with accessories
• Vehicle statistics card for historical battle game
Model Dimensions (L x W x H): 26 cm (10.2") x 10.5 cm (4.1") x 11 cm (4.3")
Box Dimension (L x W x H): 45 x 6 x 30.5 cm