Nashorn (German) The "rhinoceros") is extremely effective especially at long distances, a German tank destroyer during World War II. He started his service in February 1943. The massive and high silhouette of the vehicle was an easy target in direct combat, but thanks to the very modern and effective gun Pak 43 with a calibre of 88 mm, the Nashorn was able to destroy enemy vehicles from a great distance.
Designed by COBI, the Model is a unique element of exposure in every collection of armored weapons, but it can be a great fun. Its very solid solid from the COBI construction blocks will withstand even the most intense buoys on the kitchen table or carpet in the living room. The vehicle has numerous movable components such as wheels, caterpillars, barrels and hatches. The set includes two figurines of German soldiers with accessories, as well as a vehicle statistics card for use in a historical battle game, the rules of which can be downloaded free of charge on the COBI website. It's a great gift for both big and small lovers of building blocks, military and history.
• 580 High quality components,
• Produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
• Pads meet safety standards for children's products,
• Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks,
• Pads with overprints do not odkształcają and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
• Easy to read and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons
• Two figurines of soldiers with accessories,
• Vehicle statistics card for historical battle game
Model Dimensions (L x W x H): 28 cm (11 ") x 10.5 cm (4.1") x 11.5 cm (4.5 ")
Box Dimension (L x W x H): 45 x 6 x 30.5 cm