The Challenger 2 is a British third-generation basic tank. It has been produced in Great Britain since the early 1990s. It's an improved and modernized version of an older model with the same name. It began it’s service in 1994. The crew consists of four people.
This new construction model from COBI is a perfect combination of high quality and remarkable accuracy. It’s a joy to build, play with, collect and display. The vehicle has many movable elements like opening hatches, a rotating tower, a raised and lowered barrel, rotating wheels and tracks and more. The tracks make a characteristic squeaking and scratching resembling the sound of a moving real tank. The set also includes a figurine of the employee of The Tank Museum, which is a partner on the release of this set.
● 625 high-quality blocks
● produced in the EU by a company with an over 20 years of tradition of creating quality construction blocks
● meets all safety standards for children's toys
● fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
● clear and intuitive instruction manual based on drawings and icons
● a tank figure
● released in cooperation with The Tank Museum
● dimensions of the model (length x height x height): 33.5 cm (13.2") x 13 cm (5.1") x 10.5 cm (4.1"),
The dimensions of the box (length x height x height): 50 x 6.6 x 30.5 cm