The FSO 125p 1.5 ME is a mid-range passenger car produced at the Passenger Car Factory in Warsaw Żerania. It is colloquially called the Large Fiat. In January 1986, the production of the upgraded version of 125p under the designation 1.5 ME began. It was a cost-effective version equipped with a package of changes aimed at maximum fuel savings. Only a few decades ago this vehicle was the object of envy of many automotive fans.
The 1:35 scale model, made up of 100% COBI bricks, very faithfully reflects the characteristic shapes of the original FSO 125p version 1.5 ME. With 92 bricks, minor modifications and modifications of the vehicle are possible. Using high quality prints to reproduce the markings on the car this model will really please those builders who like detail in their kits. The high quality of this kit means that the prints do not wear after time or with play from little one’s hands. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the model during play.
The COBI design brick model will not only be a toy in the children's room, but will also contribute to the interest in the history of cars. It will certainly help to develop children's motor skills and increase design skills. For adult fans of bricks, it will be a beautiful model of the historic vehicle and perhaps the beginning of the future collection.
- 92 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,a block with a printed model and the name of the car.
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.
Model dimensions (length x width x high): 12.5 cm (4.9") x 5.5 cm (2.2") x 4.5 cm (1.8").