From the world of COBI come a 1:35 scale model of the FSO (Fiat) 125p. It faithfully captures the characteristic edgy shapes of the original FSO. With 98 bricks modifications of the vehicle are possible. A COBI we print of our blocks rather than use stickers and shows all the details of this model. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the car while playing.
For fans of COBI both young and old adult fans of brick building this model will add to any collection or be perfect in a play room.
Polish Fiat 125p is a mid-range passenger car produced at the Polish Passenger Car Factory (FSO) in Warsaw. The production period falls from 1967 to 1991. Until 1983, the model was produced under an Italian license from FIAT. After the license expired, the car name was changed to FSO 125p.
The combo version was introduced in 1972. It uses a fifth hatch back door, the body itself has been extended by 80 mm.
Based on the combo, this is an ambulance version of the FSO. The vehicle was fitted with retractable stretchers, next to the doctor's chair, an additional ventilator and a beacon were placed on the roof. The Ambulance was also distinguished by frosted rear windows.
- 96 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car.
Box dimensions (length x Width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.