The 1:35 scale model, made up of 100% COBI bricks, very faithfully captures the characteristic edgy shapes of the original Fiat 125p. With 96 bricks, minor modifications and modifications of the vehicle are possible. Using high quality prints to reproduce the markings on the car this model will really please those builders who like detail in their kits. The high quality of this kit means that the prints do not wear after time or with play from little one’s hands. Rotating wheels equipped with tires are ideal for moving the model during play.
The COBI design brick model will not only be a toy in the children's room, but will also contribute to the interest in the history of automotive. It will certainly help to develop children's motor skills and increase design skills. For adult fans of bricks, it is a beautiful model of the historic vehicle.
Polish Fiat 125p is a mid-range passenger car produced at the Polish Passenger Car Factory (FSO) in Warsaw. The production period falls from 1967 to 1991. Until 1983, the model was produced under an Italian license from FIAT. After the license expired, the car name was changed to FSO 125p. FSO 1300/1500 markings are also found. A significant part of the production was exported.
- 96 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- comply with safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- a block with a printed model and the name of the car.
Box dimensions (length x width x high): 17cm x 4.5cm x 14 cm.