The Leopard 2 A4 is a Third-Generation German base tank that succeeds the Leopard 1. It is used in many countries of the world and has it in its armed forces in Austria, Chile, Denmark, Finland, Greece, Spain, The Netherlands, Indonesia, Canada, Qatar, Germany, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Switzerland, Sweden and Turkey. The model was released in collaboration with the Deutsches Panzermuseum Munster, which includes this particular car with registration number Y-678 620, which was reproduced from COBI construction blocks.
From the world of COBI comes a model of The Leopard 2A4 model and is faithfully mapped based on its real counterpart, the German Deutsches Panzermuseum Munster. Moving parts such as the tank's tower and barrel, rotating wheels and tracks and opening hatches allow you to have great fun for all even the youngest military fans. You can even see the Tanks engine by opening the service flap. This is a fantastic model for any collector young and old. A special figure featuring one of the most deserving employees of the Deutsches Panzermuseum Munster comes in the set.
- 864 high-quality components,
- produced in the EU by a company with more than 20 years of tradition,
- bricks meet safety standards for children's products,
- fully compatible with other design brick brands,
- printed blocks do not deform and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature,
- clear and intuitive instruction based on drawings and icons,
- model under the original Deutsches Panzermuseum Munster license,
- deutsches panzermuseum munster employee figurine,
- Model dimensions (length x width x high): 30.5 cm (12") x 12cm (4.7") x 12 cm (4.7"),
- Box dimensions (length x width x high): 50cm x 6.6cm x 30.5 cm.