The limited-edition model of the iconic Dornier DO 17 bomber has been designed using 1537 bricks in a sensational large 1:32 scale. The set includes only high-quality prints, don’t look for stickers here! For the proper design of the shape of the cockpits and the nose we have developed completely new designs of bricks in the technique of two-color injection! In the cockpit there are also places that can fit the two figures of pilots. The set includes movable elements like propellers, ailerons and openable bomb hatches. There are detachable bombs and wheels under the wings, as well.
The Limited Edition of this large set has accessories with additional equipment and distinctive markings placed under the wings and a specially designed block base that is able to support such a large model! Included is the figure of a Luftwaffe officer in a white uniform available only in this set. The DO 17 is complemented by a black engraved plate and an individual number. As always, the Limited Edition includes a paper certificate with the handwritten signature of the President of COBI. The certificate has an individual number, as well. The plane is a must-have for all fans of history, aviation, military and aircraft technology. Complete your collection, and build history, piece by piece.
The Dornier Do 17Z-2 was a German bomber used during World War II. It gained a reputation as a fast and maneuverable aircraft. It was designed and manufactured by Dornier Flugzeugwerke in the 1930s. The Do 17Z-2 version was one of the last variants of this model and was in service at the beginning of the war. The DO 17 had a crew of 4 to 6 members, depending on configuration. Its main task was to carry bombs to strategic targets, and its armament consisted of machine guns and cannons. Do 17 aircraft were used by the Luftwaffe during the campaign in Europe and took part in the bombing of cities and industrial installations. Do 17Z-2 production ended in 1940, and these aircraft were gradually withdrawn from service.
- 1537 high-quality elements
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 100% prints, no stickers
- Additional limited prints
- Large block display stand
- Numbered, engraved plate with the name of the set
- Two figures, including one EXCLUSIVE
- Certificate of authenticity
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 49 cm (19.3") x 57.5 cm (22.6") x 13 cm (3.1")