The model of the powerful Jagdtiger tank destroyer was developed in a large 1:28 scale using 1390 elements and measures 38cm in length. The large size of the model made it possible to detail parts of the interior of the vehicle. The model offers access to the service hatch, under which there is a removable engine. Additional functionalities include a cannon that can also be moved sideways, access to hatches for the crew and working tracks. The model uses high-quality, durable prints depicting historical markings and details.
The limited version has been expanded with additional elements like:
- Plant camouflage on the vehicle
- Display stand for the block motor
- Three highly detailed figures with accessories depicting a historic vehicle commander, a German motorcyclist in camouflage and an infantryman.
- A motorcycle with a sidecar with the emblems of the military unit
- A limited, numbered plate with the name of the set
- A paper certificate of authenticity with the signature of the CEO of COBI containing the same number as the one on the nameplate
Such a huge model provides many hours of exciting construction and will become a dominant part of your collection! Build history, piece by piece, with COBI!
Panzerjäger Tiger Ausf. B, also known as the Jagdtiger, was one of the most powerful vehicles used in combat during World War II. The Jagdtiger was based on the chassis of the famous Tiger II tank. Its main armament was the powerful 128 mm Pak 44 L/55 anti-tank gun, capable of destroying any Allied or Soviet tank. The thickness of the armor on the front of the hull was up to 250 mm, which provided it with excellent protection against most opponents. Production of the Jagdtiger began in 1943, and the first units were delivered to the front in 1944. The Jagdtiger was an impressive tank destroyer. Its immense firepower and thick armor made it a formidable foe. Today it is one of the most recognizable and researched vehicles from the Second World War.
- 1390 high-quality elements
- Manufactured in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- 3 soldier figures
- A block motorcycle with a sidecar
- Numbered plate with the name of the set
- Numbered certificate
- Removable engine
- Signed stand for removable engine
- Access to the interior
- Additional bricks (vegetal camouflage)
- Scale 1:28
Model dimensions (L x W x H): 380 mm (15") x 140 mm (5.5") x 110 mm (4.3")